Sales Engineer / Sr. Sales EngineerSales Engineer / Sr. Sales Engineer http://www.gebacables.com/wp-content/themes/gebacables/images/empty/thumbnail.jpg 150 150 Deveerappa http://1.gravatar.com/avatar/7f380bf142a3ba9771ce7961a66bc774?s=96&d=mm&r=g
Place of work
Best in the industry for suitable candidate
Information about the position
Job description, responsibilities and duties
- Regular reporting to the Manager – Sales and support on day to day activities.
- Proper filing of offers and price list
- Coordinating the activities in Sales
- Internal coordination at plant.
- Organize/Coordinate for business trips, requirements for daily work, etc. within the Sales group.
- MIS report and internal presentations.
- Key account management.
- payment collections.
- Customer interaction /Order acquisition.
- Identify new prospects and develop business with them according to the company’s sales strategy and the targets given by management.
- Get a comprehensive understanding of each client’s and the market’s demand portfolio.
- Organizing marketing and promotional activities such as customer visits, exhibitions, creating or coordinating the creation of promotional material.
- Prepare reports on each customer visit.
- Determine the product and customer mix, distribution channels in accordance with corporate strategy.
- Responsible for sales compliance under ISO standards.
- Collection of customer satisfaction assessment report.
Processing of Requests for Quotes.
- Handle customer inquiries, prepare offers and conduct based on negotiations.
- Customer follow-ups.
- Understand and discuss the technical requirements with the customer.
- Solving problems regarding pricing, determining conditions and special arrangements.
- Pass on orders as well as prices and conditions agreed on to the Logistics department in a structured and unambiguous way.
- Checking all the commercial conditions agreed on reflect in the SAP master data and in the SAP customer orders.
- Work out sales documents, price lists, etc.
- customer data base to be maintained.
Personality requirements and skills
- Fluent English (corporate language), South Indian Languages is advantageous.
- Very good IT skills (MS Office, Experience in SAP is advantageous)
- Strong analytical thinking, good technical understanding.
- Team orientation and proactive approach with excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Having a positive outlook and Ability to take responsibility.
- Having a strong motivation
Information about the selection process
We reserve the right to contact only candidates who meet the specified criteria.
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
University education (Bachelor’s & Master’s degree)
BE, B.com, BBM, MBA, Diploma / Post Graduate diploma etc., with suitable experience (min 3-5 years) from wiring harness manufacturing industry.
Fluent English (corporate language), South Indian Languages such as Tamil, Kannada etc.,
Deveerappa S N
Geba Cables and Wires India Private Limited
(Formerly known as GG Cables and Wires India Private Limited)
Tel: +91 080 280 211-41 | Mob: +91 8722297775
No 170/1, Subharam Industrial Estate, Marsur Gate Post,
Bangalore 562106, Karnataka, India