Finance controller / Pant controllerFinance controller / Pant controller https://www.gebacables.com/wp-content/themes/gebacables/images/empty/thumbnail.jpg 150 150 Deveerappa https://secure.gravatar.com/avatar/7f380bf142a3ba9771ce7961a66bc774?s=96&d=mm&r=g
Place of work
5 years and above
Best in the industry for suitable candidate
Information about the position.
Job description, responsibilities and duties
- Ensuring the required quality and the defined deadlines within the controlling processes under efficient use of existing resources
- Planning, including Forecast –
- Supporting the management and group controlling with the budgeting process – Participation in the process of preparation of investment proposals – Execution of local sales and cost planning – Determination of the planned result of the partial plans – Derivation of the financial plan out of sales, cost and investment plan
- Reporting – Preparing monthly, quarterly and annual controlling reports in coordination with finance managers as well as Group Accounting – Sales/Production/Investment Controlling – Reporting local KPI according to the group standards – Issue special reports upon management’s request
- Ensuring the necessary supply of data and information for decision makers
- Investment and project controlling, including profitability calculations
- Preparation of standardized and globally applicable training materials and manuals
- Further development of reporting tools followed by the superior´s instructions
- Ensure that Legal requirements, internal regulations and international standards are covered
- Achievement of the individually defined targets and KPIs
- Provide comprehensive financial updates to senior management by evaluating, analyzing, and reporting appropriate data points
- Guide financial decisions by applying company policies and procedures to current economic landscape
- Develop, implement, and maintain financial controls and guidelines
- Achieve budgeting goals with proper scheduling, analysis, and corrective actions
- Continuously improve the quality of documentation and systems relating to financial procedures ensuring consistency of information throughout the organization.
Personality requirements and skills
- Completed business studies or relevant professional qualification a focus on controlling /costing/ finance. (ICWA preferred)
- Fluent English (corporate language), German advantageous
- Very good IT skills (MS Office, Experience in SAP is a MUST)
- Strong analytical thinking, good technical understanding
- Team orientation and proactive approach with excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to pinpoint the essentials and high problem-solving skills.
Information about the selection process
We reserve the right to contact only candidates who meet the specified criteria.
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
University education (Bachelor’s degree with master’s degree in finance stream)
Preferred ICWA / CA candidates.
Fluent English (corporate language), South Indian Languages advantageous.
Deveerappa S N
Geba Cables and Wires India Private Limited
(Formerly known as GG Cables and Wires India Private Limited)
Tel: +91 080 280 211-41 | Mob: +91 8722297775
No 170/1, Subharam Industrial Estate, Marsur Gate Post,
Bangalore 562106, Karnataka, India